An Aesthetic Revolution
Delivering mesoceuticals to improve the look and health of your skin
Mesotherapy is a results-orientated treatment, using tried and tested methods to deliver great results.
Mesotherapy can be delivered through multiple shallow injections, or by micro needling (collagen induction therapy), depending on the treatment type and location.
These techniques, combined with the use of pharmaceutical, mesoceutical and homoeopathic medicines result in specific physiological actions.
These include increased cellular activity (production of collagen, elastin, fibroblasts, and hyaluronic acid) promoting a brighter, firmer, hydrated, and healthier skin whilst reducing fat deposits, cellulite and hair loss.
Common areas for treatment are the face, neck, decollete, hands, head, stomach, legs & buttocks.
What can it treat?
Mesotherapy is a fantastic rejuvenation treamtent, however, it can be tailored to acheive additional specific results, such as:
- Reducing and preventing wrinkles and fine expression lines
- Rejuvenating maturing skin that is looking tired
- Contracting lax and sagging skin
- Reducing the orange peel look of cellulite
- Hydrating dull & dehydrated skin
- Treating acne-prone skin
- Reducing scarring and stretch marks
- Eye care – reducing crow’s feet and puffyness
- Treating pigmentation & uneven skin tone
- Helping stop hair loss
Wrinkle reduction mesoeuticals by HIKARI
1. Treatment information
Treatments can be performed every 2-4 weeks, depending on treatment type.
There is a sensation similar to sunburn following microneedling mesotherapy.
You may experience some stinging following mesoderm injection mesotherapy.
Best results are achieved from a course of 3-6 treatments.
Mesotherapy treatments last at least an hour.
The downtime from mesotherapy treatments depends on the type of treatment received.
Microneedling mesotherapy can leave redness lasting 24 hours, and bronzing and flaking for up to 3 days.
Mesoderm injections can leave redness and swelling at injection sites, and potentially a small amount of bruising.
Treatment is not suitable for clients
- with epilepsy
- who have blood or bleeding disorders
- taking certain medications
- who are pregnant
- with skin diseases or disorders
- who suffer from keloid scarring or hyperpigmentation
- who have auto immune disorders/diseases
- with active herpes
- who are on immunosuppressive therapy
- who have cancer
- who have severe allergies
4. Cost of the treatment
There are millions of combinations of mesoceuticals and peptides that can be used effctively in mesotherapy.
This means completely personalised treatments are available as the best mix of vitamins, mineral, amino acids, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, calming agents and growth factors can be chosen to perfectly meet your needs.
Patient results and treatment experiences may vary.