One of our most popular treatments
How Cellulite and Localised Fat occurs
Fibrous connective cords tether the skin to the lower muscle layers with a fat layer lying in between. As fat accumulates, it pushes the skin up, while the connective cords pull down, creating the dimpling, tell tale “orange peel” effect of cellulite.
Genetics, lifestyle, diet, and a lack of exercise can influence how fat accumulates in the body.
When more energy (fat) is consumed than can be burned through exercise, the excess fat is stored in our fat cells. This causes the fat cells to expand, which, in turn, causes the body to expand.
Cellulite and problem localised fat deposits are more common in women due to hormones dictating fat distribution post-puberty.
Mesotherapy helps promote a slim shape and body contour.
Cellulite treatments are performed by mesotherapy with HIKARI’s Cellulite mesoceutical, which improves local circulation and metabolism, leading to a reduction in cellulite, and promoting smoother and softer skin.
Active ingredients of cellulite treatments:
- ISO SLIM: targets cellulite and increases slimming.
- BODIFI: is a complex containing 2 anti-cellulite and drainage improving active ingredients.
- Glaucine: turns fat cells into effective fibroblastic cells that produce collagen.
- Caffeine: accelerates blood flow and increases the drainage of the lymphatic system.
- Sveltessence: an anti cellulite slimming agent.
- Lychee extract: prevents fat tissue growth.
Localised areas of fat can be reduced with specialised lypoctic formulas in the form of mesoceuticals administered through mesotherapy. The lypoctic formula contains ingredients that will dissolve and remove the accumulated fat. This treatment is recommended for people of normal weigh, to slightly overweight, who wish to optimise and maintain their fat reduction.
Active Ingredients of Lypoctic Cocktails:
- Phosphatidylcholine: dissolves the fat stored in the fat cells.
- Deoxycholate Acid: reduces the localised fat.
- L-Carnitine: transports the fat deposits to be used as energy by the body.
Common areas for Cellulite and Localised Fat treatments:
Microneedling and Mesotherapy for Cellulite and Localised Fat
We offer mesotherapy products in conjunction with microneedling treatments, designed specifically for cellulite and fat reduction treatments.
This treatment can be performed every 2-4 weeks.
Microneedling and mesotherapy can leave redness lasting 24 hours, and bronzing and flaking for up to 3 days.
Cost of treatment from £125.
More information on microneedling here.
More information on mesotherapy here.