One of our most popular treatments
Mesosculpt is becoming one of the most popular treatments in aesthetics.
Mesoceuticals, labeled as fat burners, are administered to effect weight loss, reducing localised fat deposits and cellulite. Little downtime, minimal discomfort and fewer complications give this treatment the advantage over surgical alternatives.
Reduce Cellulite and Fat Deposits with MESOSCULPT
Stubborn pockets of fat and cellulite can be persistent, especially when located in areas that are hard to exercise, such as under the chin. This can cause a pronounced negative affect on self esteem and confidence.
Not only will mesosculpt treatments help with overall weight loss and cellulite reduction, but they can also increase self esteem and motivate positive lifestyle changes.
How Cellulite and Localised Fat occur
Fibrous connective cords tether the skin to the lower muscle layers with a fat layer lying in between. As fat accumulates, it pushes the skin up, while the connective cords pull down, creating the dimpling, tell tale “orange peel” effect of cellulite.
Genetics, lifestyle, diet, and a lack of exercise can influence how fat accumulates in the body.
When more energy (fat) is consumed than can be burned through exercise, the excess fat is stored in our fat cells. This causes the fat cells to expand, which, in turn, causes the body to expand.
Cellulite and problem localised fat deposits are more common in women due to hormones dictating fat distribution post-puberty.
Mesosculpt helps promote a slim shape and body contour.
Cellulite treatments are performed by mesotherapy with HIKARI’s Cellulite mesoceutical, which improves local circulation and metabolism, leading to a reduction in cellulite, and promoting smoother and softer skin.
Active ingredients of cellulite treatments:
- ISO SLIM: targets cellulite and increases slimming.
- BODIFI: is a complex containing 2 anti-cellulite and drainage improving active ingredients.
- Glaucine: turns fat cells into effective fibroblastic cells that produce collagen.
- Caffeine: accelerates blood flow and increases the drainage of the lymphatic system.
- Sveltessence: an anti cellulite slimming agent.
- Lychee extract: prevents fat tissue growth.
Localised areas of fat can be reduced by mesosculpt using specialised lipolytic formulas.
The lipolytic formula contains ingredients that will dissolve and remove the accumulated fat. This treatment is recommended for people of normal weight, to slightly overweight, who wish to optimise and maintain their fat reduction.
Active Ingredients of Lipolytic Cocktails:
- Phosphatidylcholine: dissolves the fat stored in the fat cells and is an excellent ‘fat burner’
- Deoxycholate Acid: reduces the localised fat.
- L-Carnitine: transports the fat deposits to be used as energy by the body.
- Caffeine: stimulates fat cell release, draining the fat cells, and tightens and tones the skin.
Common areas for Cellulite and Localised Fat treatments:
Common treatment areas on the face include:
- Under eye fact pockets
- Buccal Fat pads
- Double Chin
Mesosculpt for Cellulite and Localised Fat
We offer mesosculpt treatments designed specifically for cellulite and fat reduction.
This treatment can be performed every 2 weeks.
Mesosculpt can leave redness lasting 24 hours, and bronzing and flaking for up to 3 days when delivererd throgh microneedling.
Mesosculpt can leave small bruises and tenderness in the area for up to 7 days when delivered through mesoinjections.
Cost of treatment from £125.