Models currently wanted. Make the most of our limited time deal.
Only £100 for eyebrow tattooing and colour boost!
Wake up with perfect brows each morning
Cosmetic tattooing at Oasis Wellbeing Clinic
Eyebrows are often referred to as the element that frames our face; as such they have a large influence on our appearance. With this comes a pressure to get them looking ‘just right’.
We all know the stress of drawing one eyebrow perfectly, only to have the other brow refuse to match!
Eyebrow tattooing removes this daily exasperation, ensuring you enjoy perfect eyebrows every day.
Benefits of Cosmetic Tattooing
- Perfect and personalized brows are agreed, taking into consideration your face shape and personal preference
- Proudly present your brows day and night with no effort
- Lasts for 12-18 months, allowing for a change of style or shape in the future
- K B Pro’s famous pigment range allows for perfect colour and tone matching, they are also organic!
Cosmetic tattooing treatments
Trained through the UK’s no. 1 permanent makeup academy; K.B Pro, you can rest assured our artists are masters in their craft.
Popular eyebrow micro blading effects are achieved using a digital machine, rather than a blade, offering more consistent results and less scar tissue creation. You will thank us later!
- Realistic hair stroke brow effect
- Creating a shaped, but natural brow
- 90’s over plucking can be hidden
- Reduce anxiety for trichotillomania and alopecia sufferers
Patient results and treatment experiences may vary.
1. Treatment information
Cosmetic tattooing of eyebrows involves implanting pigment into the skin mimicking the look of a hair stroke. This allows our artists to create fuller looking brows, or to change the shape of uneven brows.
Eyebrow tattooing treatments can take up to 3 hours.
You must attend a consultation prior to the treatment.
A colour boost treatment will be arranged free of charge 6 weeks post-treatment.
Eyebrow tattooing treatments are generally very tolerable, a slight scratching may be experienced.
Following treatment, the brows may be hot and swollen.
You must keep the tattoos dry for 2 days following treatment.
Treatment is not suitable for clients
- who are pregnant
- who suffer from psoriasis
- who suffer from keloid scarring or scar easily
- who have cancer
- who have Ehlers Danlos
- who have haemophilia or bleeding disorders
- who have liver disease
- who have cataracts
4. Cost of the treatment
Models are currently offered treatments for £100!